Read also – How to use TRASTRA cards
Paying in cryptocurrency would attract more clients.
In cases of freelance workers, being open to crypto payment would widen their work pool. There are many companies and other types of employers who prefer paying in crypto to using other payment forms.
To companies, using TRASTRA would attract customers who prefer paying using digital coins, therefore widening their market.
- Share TRASTRA debit cards, which are accepted by millions of Visa merchants worldwide with your employees or business partners.
- Transfer salaries in crypto or Euros.
- Withdraw Euros from an ATM that you convert instantly from your crypto account!
- Pay salaries to employees from EEA countries
Getting paid in crypto would make your life more comfortable.
Many employees are worried that maybe after receiving payment in bitcoins, they would be irrelevant. However, this is false as it is an accepted payment mode almost everywhere.
Via TRASTRA you can receive payments in crypto or Euros from your employers or clients around the world.
Also, you can easily cash out crypto in all ATMs that accept Visa cards. And if you want to buy cryptocurrency – use a TRASTRA wallet, which comes with your personal IBAN account, and do it with the lowest fees.
What are the advantages of using a TRASTRA debit card?
- FREE cryptocurrency wallet and personal IBAN account
- ZERO fees for online or offline purchases
- Easy crypto cashouts
- VISA issues the TRASTRA Debit Card, so it’s accepted everywhere
Honesty, transparency and accountability
Records of all salary transactions are available to both parties are kept safely by TRASTRA. These records are clear and cannot be tampered with. Whenever there is an issue of conflict about payments, they are easily retrievable and can be used to solve the conflict, thus being a safe plug to both the employer and employee.