If you are a crypto owner, you can easily use crypto in everyday life to make offline purchases.
Read more: How to send Bitcoin to another wallet
Read also our partner’s blog – 10 Best (and safest) Cryptocurrencies to invest in right now
Here is a little guide for you on how to make offline purchases using a TRASTRA card:
- Download the TRASTRA app for IOS or Android. It helps you to manage your crypto (keep, send, receive or exchange crypto to EUR) on-the-go.
- Choose the wallet you need (BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC or XRP) with crypto you wish to exchange.
- Make an exchange:
- Tap on the Exchange icon in the dashboard/footer
- Enter the amount you’d like exchange (crypto to EURO)
- There is an option to choose min or max amount by clicking on the appropriate button below
- Finally, click the Exchange button and in a few seconds you receive the funds to a Visa card
YAY! Now you can pay with a TRASTRA card offline for dining out and services using any POS- system!
You can add your TRASTRA card to Google Pay and Samsung Pay!
Make crypto payments fast, convenient and extremely secure!