Before you can conduct a transaction and send crypto to someone else, you'll need to choose and set up a crypto wallet and accrue crypto by either receiving them from someone else, buying them, or mining for new bitcoins.
Find out: How and where to buy Bitcoin
Once you have cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum in your TRASTRA wallet, you can easily send it to others.
There are two ways to send cryptocurrencies using TRASTRA:
1. Log in to your TRASTRA account and go to the dashboard
2. Choose the wallet with crypto you need (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple)
3. Click “Send Funds”
4. Enter the amount you’d like to send
5. Enter the recipient’s or scan a QR-code
6. Tap the Send button
7. Go to your e-mail inbox and find a confirmation e-mail there. Just click on the link in the e-mail to confirm the transaction. Otherwise, the transfer will expire and your transaction won’t go through.
More News All Around the World
Find out what’s coming up in the crypto world in August!
The modern tech-dominated realm we live in has revolutionized the world of business and commerce through the use of cryptocurrencies. Online retailers, offline stores, and other platforms have now expanded their payment modes to accept cryptos. If you are a crypto enthusiast or have some altcoins lying around, don’t forget to shop with crypto this festive season.