Before you can conduct a transaction and send crypto to someone else, you'll need to choose and set up a crypto wallet and accrue crypto by either receiving them from someone else, buying them, or mining for new bitcoins.
Find out: How and where to buy Bitcoin
Once you have cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum in your TRASTRA wallet, you can easily send it to others.
There are two ways to send cryptocurrencies using TRASTRA:
1. Log in to your TRASTRA account and go to the dashboard
2. Choose the wallet with crypto you need (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple)
3. Click “Send Funds”
4. Enter the amount you’d like to send
5. Enter the recipient’s or scan a QR-code
6. Tap the Send button
7. Go to your e-mail inbox and find a confirmation e-mail there. Just click on the link in the e-mail to confirm the transaction. Otherwise, the transfer will expire and your transaction won’t go through.
More News All Around the World
Find out what’s coming up in the crypto world in August!
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. In fact, only 21 million Bitcoins exist. These 21 million can be used for different purposes; the main one stays the same – purchasing things online without any governmental or economical monitoring.
Since the inception of Bitcoin in 2009, followed by other digital currencies such as Ethereum, the market has seen an influx of several other ICO’s all based on the blockchain technology. The acceptance and incorporation in using these cryptocurrencies, has been faced by several hurdles and setbacks. These setbacks range from regulation by some governments, fraud and also not all population understands the advantages of using blockchain technology to transact.