Before you can conduct a transaction and send crypto to someone else, you'll need to choose and set up a crypto wallet and accrue crypto by either receiving them from someone else, buying them, or mining for new bitcoins.
Find out: How and where to buy Bitcoin
Once you have cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum in your TRASTRA wallet, you can easily send it to others.
There are two ways to send cryptocurrencies using TRASTRA:
1. Log in to your TRASTRA account and go to the dashboard
2. Choose the wallet with crypto you need (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple)
3. Click “Send Funds”
4. Enter the amount you’d like to send
5. Enter the recipient’s or scan a QR-code
6. Tap the Send button
7. Go to your e-mail inbox and find a confirmation e-mail there. Just click on the link in the e-mail to confirm the transaction. Otherwise, the transfer will expire and your transaction won’t go through.
More News All Around the World
The world of cryptocurrency has primarily been a male-dominated field, so being a female in crypto trading wasn’t easy. However, many influential women have taken a step in this field and made their mark on a global scale. Today we will look at the 10 top influential women in crypto with the following crypto influencers and females in blockchain:
With 2020 being an unstable and unexpected year, many plans have been put on hold or changed completely. Now that Halloween is right around the corner and governments are opening up a lot of places, many people are getting in the spirit of fun through this new normalcy and want to make sure that their small indoor parties showcase their creativity and style to uplift their spirits.
TRASTRA is your step towards using crypto in day-to-day life. We believe in changes blockchain brings to daily life. As a crypto community supporters, we seek to make a product that could be useful and handy for everyone. Thus, we are always in a non-stop improvement of TRASTRA features.