Before you can conduct a transaction and send crypto to someone else, you'll need to choose and set up a crypto wallet and accrue crypto by either receiving them from someone else, buying them, or mining for new bitcoins.
Find out: How and where to buy Bitcoin
Once you have cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum in your TRASTRA wallet, you can easily send it to others.
There are two ways to send cryptocurrencies using TRASTRA:
1. Log in to your TRASTRA account and go to the dashboard
2. Choose the wallet with crypto you need (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple)
3. Click “Send Funds”
4. Enter the amount you’d like to send
5. Enter the recipient’s or scan a QR-code
6. Tap the Send button
7. Go to your e-mail inbox and find a confirmation e-mail there. Just click on the link in the e-mail to confirm the transaction. Otherwise, the transfer will expire and your transaction won’t go through.
More News All Around the World
We’ve compiled the best crypto games 2020 that will keep you well entertained and potentially give you some profits.
Bitcoin has taken the world by storm after entering our world in 2009. Since then decentralized money in the form of cryptocurrency has boomed. In this article, we will delve through the world of crypto with some interesting facts about cryptocurrencies!
Cryptocurrencies have recorded unprecedented growth over the last years, finding usage in almost every sector of the economy today. This revolutionary industry which started with Bitcoin is now home to over 2,500 projects. One of the major underlying factors that aided this rapid growth is what we know today as an Initial Coin Offering (ICO).