Before you can conduct a transaction and send crypto to someone else, you'll need to choose and set up a crypto wallet and accrue crypto by either receiving them from someone else, buying them, or mining for new bitcoins.
Find out: How and where to buy Bitcoin
Once you have cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum in your TRASTRA wallet, you can easily send it to others.
There are two ways to send cryptocurrencies using TRASTRA:
1. Log in to your TRASTRA account and go to the dashboard
2. Choose the wallet with crypto you need (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple)
3. Click “Send Funds”
4. Enter the amount you’d like to send
5. Enter the recipient’s or scan a QR-code
6. Tap the Send button
7. Go to your e-mail inbox and find a confirmation e-mail there. Just click on the link in the e-mail to confirm the transaction. Otherwise, the transfer will expire and your transaction won’t go through.
More News All Around the World
Are you a Bitcoin enthusiast who also likes to travel? There are crypto friendly countries where you can experience the freedom of cryptocurrency payments while enjoying beautiful sights.
How to overcome the struggle of cashing out bitcoin via bank transfer? If you are on a list of people who would like to buy a large amount of Bitcoins or Ethereum, you will look for purchasing it with secure and comprehensible, customer-oriented banking account.
Since the inception and integration of Bitcoin in the market, there have been development of many other cryptocurrencies. The continued acceptance and use of these cryptocurrencies has led to development of solutions in the areas that the initial cryptocurrencies had weakenesses.