Before you can conduct a transaction and send crypto to someone else, you'll need to choose and set up a crypto wallet and accrue crypto by either receiving them from someone else, buying them, or mining for new bitcoins.
Find out: How and where to buy Bitcoin
Once you have cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum in your TRASTRA wallet, you can easily send it to others.
There are two ways to send cryptocurrencies using TRASTRA:
1. Log in to your TRASTRA account and go to the dashboard
2. Choose the wallet with crypto you need (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple)
3. Click “Send Funds”
4. Enter the amount you’d like to send
5. Enter the recipient’s or scan a QR-code
6. Tap the Send button
7. Go to your e-mail inbox and find a confirmation e-mail there. Just click on the link in the e-mail to confirm the transaction. Otherwise, the transfer will expire and your transaction won’t go through.
More News All Around the World
You’ve got your millions and now you want to know how to cash out Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency? Well, we prepared this guide for you! No matter how large or small your balance is, we will show you exactly how to turn your cryptocurrency into cash. Let’s discover some of the different cash out methods!
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. In fact, only 21 million Bitcoins exist. These 21 million can be used for different purposes; the main one stays the same – purchasing things online without any governmental or economical monitoring.
For frauds and cybercriminals, 2019 has been a harvest year. This year $4.26 billion in total has been stolen from cryptocurrency exchanges, investors and users. Below, you will find five the most notorious cases of cryptocurrency theft in 2019.