Before you can conduct a transaction and send crypto to someone else, you'll need to choose and set up a crypto wallet and accrue crypto by either receiving them from someone else, buying them, or mining for new bitcoins.
Find out: How and where to buy Bitcoin
Once you have cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum in your TRASTRA wallet, you can easily send it to others.
There are two ways to send cryptocurrencies using TRASTRA:
1. Log in to your TRASTRA account and go to the dashboard
2. Choose the wallet with crypto you need (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple)
3. Click “Send Funds”
4. Enter the amount you’d like to send
5. Enter the recipient’s or scan a QR-code
6. Tap the Send button
7. Go to your e-mail inbox and find a confirmation e-mail there. Just click on the link in the e-mail to confirm the transaction. Otherwise, the transfer will expire and your transaction won’t go through.
More News All Around the World
In this article, we’ll be talking about some blockchain/crypto companies which are working hard to take cryptocurrency to the mainstream and to revolutionize many industries that we use every day like finance, security, and health care.
You may know the “genesis-block” close standing millionaires: Gavin Andersen, Yifu Guo, Winklevoss twins, Tony Gallippi, Jered Kenna, Dave Carlson, Charlie Shrem, Roger Ver, Ross Ulbricht. All of them were not in two minds while deciding to invest in Bitcoin. So, I think, it won’t be a great deal for you to understand why investing in Bitcoin is enough said.
If you are new in the cryptocurrency and trading world, it is good to know the meaning of some basic slang expressions and abbreviations. Using them will make you a part of the crypto gang! Let the incredible journey begin!