I didn’t receive a bank transfer. What should I do?
Before you make a bank/wire or SEPA transfer, please verify the following:
- You entered the details correctly
- Your country is in the SEPA zone (for SEPA transfers). The full list of the SEPA zone countries can be found here.
- Your country has no any limitations/sanctions for making international transfers (for wire transfers).
The most common reasons why the payments may fail:
- A transfer was made with wrong details (wrong account holder name or account number, etc.). In this case, the bank may take an additional charge for the transaction refund.
- Please bear in mind, wire transfers (both SEPA and International) can be processed only in EUR.
- If you used SEPA credentials for international bank transfers, please double check it with your bank.
If you have any issues with wire/SEPA transfers, please contact the sending bank directly and provide the details of your bank transfer for more information.