How do I find my PIN code from TRASTRA Payment card?
Your personal PIN code is the secret code that is required when using your card while cash withdrawals from ATMs and also for making purchases.
For security purposes never share this number with anyone.
You can access your PIN code after TRASTRA Payment card activation only.
A guide on how to activate TRASTRA Payment card can be found here.
Once your card is activated, please receive (view) your card’s PIN code this way:
💻 For the web application:
- Locate the main Dashboard and click on the Cards section.
- Click on the Get Pin button on the opened page and there will be a request for providing your 3- digits CVV code from the card. Fill in the field with the CVV and tap Confirm.
- Once the correct CVV code is provided, you can view your personal PIN-code.
📱 For the mobile application:
- Click on the image of the card on the main dashboard.
- Locate the Actions tab and click on Get PIN.
- Fill in the field with the CVV and tap Confirm.