How do I enable 2FA?
2FA makes it almost impossible for an unauthorized person to access your account as it provides an extra layer of security. There are a few steps to enable two-factor authentication on the Web App.
- Log in to your account and click on your Profile name (upper-right corner of the web page), then choose Settings in the drop-down list (Figure 1-1):
Figure 1-1: Profile Settings
- Click Turn On here (Figure 1-2):
Figure 1-2: 2FA activation button
- Please scan the QR-code on the pop-up window with Google Authenticator or just enter a secret code that appears. Note, after 20 seconds, the code will expire, and a new code will be generated.
Then please tap the “Next: Confirm connection” blue button (Figure 1-3):
Figure 1-3: 2FA activation code
- Just put the validation code in the field below to get the login approval started and tap Confirm (Figure 1-4):
Figure 1-4: 2FA authentication
5. You will receive a confirmation email at your registered email address that you enabled 2FA.
When you enter your password and this 6-digit code, your account will be much better protected. Even if your password is compromised, there will be no unauthorized access to your account.