How do I activate my TRASTRA Payment Card?
TRASTRA Payment card can only be used once you have received and activated it.
Note, you cannot activate the card if it has not arrived yet.
Here’s a quick guide that helps to activate your card:
- To get started, log in to your TRASTRA account.
- Locate the Cards section on the main dashboard.
- Click Activate (Figure 1-1):
Figure 1-1: The Activate card button
There is also an activation feature under the Exchange Funds option (Figure 1-2):
Figure 1-2: The Activate card button 2
- When you tap the Activate button, there will be a pop-up with the request to enter your CVV code from the card (Figure 1-3):
Figure 1-3: Pop-up with CVV code request
Your CVV (Card Verification Value) number can be located by looking on the reverse side of your TRASTRA debit card, as illustrated in the image below (Figure 1-4):
Figure 1-4: CVV number location
- Enter the 3- digits CVV code and hit Confirm.
You can also activate your payment card using the TRASTRA mobile applications for iOS and Android.
Here’s how to find your personal PIN code for the TRASTRA Payment card.
If you have any issues with your TRASTRA Payment card activation process, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team directly (email: [email protected] or via live chat).