How Can We Help?
How to check my card limits?
Currently, the TRASTRA card has the following spending limits:
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit – 300 €
- Daily card purchase limit (including SEPA transfers) – 7 700 €
- Monthly spending limit (max amount of card transactions, ATM withdrawals, and SEPA transfers per the last 30 days) – 9 900 €
With the TRASTRA app, you can easily check how much of the limit has already been spent and how much is available.
If you use a mobile app:
1. Tap on the card image
2. Open the “Actions” tab and choose the option “Show card limits”
3. The information about the available card limits will appear
If you use the web app:
1. Click on the “Card” section on the main Dashbord
2. The information about the available card limits will appear
Please remember that the monthly spending limit is calculated for the last 30 days and doesn’t refresh on the new calendar month.
If you have any questions, you can always contact our Support Team.