This one’s REALLY simple: transact ANY crypto in your TRASTRA wallet in the amount equivalent to 33 EUR or more and get a chance to win 33 USDT until the end of November. That’s it; this is the whole thing. Easy, yeah? We’ve got ten spots for ten potential winners.
Again, all you have to do for the chance to win 33 USDT is transact enough crypto (any crypto) in euros, so the final amount of the transaction is no less than 33 euros.
The more you transact, the more chances to win you get. But even a single 33 EUR+ transaction gets you a better-than-fair chance, so good luck!
The types of transactions that qualify are:
Exchange crypto for euros (sell)
Exchange euros for crypto (buy)
Here’s what you do:
1. Leave your email in the form on our blog. This is your competition entry record. This way, we know you’re in:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in our Telegram community!
Terms & Conditions
1. All TRASTRA users must have their accounts verified to be eligible for rewards. Please register here if you do not have a TRASTRA account yet.
2. Participant stats will be updated on Nov 30, 2022, at 0:00 AM (UTC), and the prize will be sent to the TRASTRA USDT wallet to the winner before December 15, 2022, in USDT.
3. Sub-accounts will not be considered as individual participants.
5. Users must click the “Join Activity” button and leave their email on this page to participate in the contest successfully. The contest’s duration is from October 18 to November 30. Submissions received after specified dates are not going to be considered.
6. Winners will be notified of the victory to the specified email and will receive a reward automatically if their TRASTRA USDT wallet is activated.
General terms and conditions which apply to all the periodic contests organized by TRASTRA:
- Any person could participate in a contest, but please note that we pay the reward only to a user account of TRASTRA, as duly verified, not blocked. If you are not a user of TRASTRA, you need to register to receive a user status or to provide an e-mail of another user of TRASTRA for the reward receipt.
- A contest lasts for the period defined by TRASTRA within which you could participate, and the reward payment is paid within 15 days of the next month. The only transactions, actions within the contest period are counted for the contest purpose.
- A winner/s in a contest is/are announced within 3 business days upon such a contest period expiration.
- An e-mail filled in when registering for the participation in contest, or upon a winner is defined, shall coincide with the e-mail of TRASTRA user. For cases when an e-mail left for contest purpose is not among the e-mails of TRASTRA users, upon announcement of a winner, TRASTRA representative contacts a winner using the contacts remained by a participant when registered for the contest, and waits for 7 calendar days. If within this term the winner does not provide an e-mail of TRASTRA user for the reward transfer, the reward is annulled.
- Rewards are paid in USDT, unless otherwise is fixed in a contest terms and conditions.
- One person could not be granted with 2 or more rewards within 1 calendar month.
- Winners are defined randomly, unless otherwise is fixed in a contest terms and conditions.
- By participating at a contest, each participant gives its consent for publication by TRASTRA of the winners names and/or reward amounts in social networks, at TRASTRA webpage, use in advertisements etc.
- TRASTRA reserves the right to disqualify transactions/actions that are deemed to be wash trades or illegal bulk registration accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- TRASTRA reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions with or without prior notice, terms and conditions of the contests.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of TRASTRA, TRASTRA reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest or its terms, in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The decision of TRASTRA on the contest results is final.
- If the special terms and conditions of a separate contest differs from these general terms and conditions, the special terms and conditions prevail.
Cryptocurrency trading is a precarious endeavor with the Risk Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. You should only invest in products that you are familiar with and where you understand the associated risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, objectives, and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser before making any investment. This material should not be construed as financial advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of your investment can go down and up, and you may not get back the amount you invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. TRASTRA is not liable for any losses you may incur. For more information, please refer to our support team at [email protected]