We’re back with even more chances to win big. And just so you know, we’ll be giving out chances to win 200 USDT EVERY MONTH UNTIL THE YEAR’S END! In the meantime, the game continues: transact the equivalent of 2,000 EUR in crypto (in multiple transactions or one piece – up you) in September and get your chance to win 200 USDT.
Again, the total amount of all exchanges/transactions you perform in Sept must exceed the equivalent of 2,000 EUR in any cryptocurrency. Simple!
Congrats to Roland Edebor, who won the last month’s competition! A pro tip for you: Roland Edebor was picked by an online randomizer from a VERY SMALL number of participants who actually bothered to read into the rules (in this blog post and on our Telegram), then dotted all ‘i’s and crossed all ‘t’s. Bottom line: the pool of seriously determined participants is VERY SMALL; your chances to win are real. Read the rules, use Google Translate if necessary. They’re not that complicated. Follow them, and get a REAL chance to win in September.
Here’s what qualifies as a transaction on TRASTRA:
- any use of the TRASTRA card
- any purchase or selling of crypto
- cash withdrawals
- cashing out your crypto bonuses
You have seven major cryptocurrencies in your TRASTRA wallet – use them. Exchange or buy crypto to invest or pay bills, shop on/offline, withdraw cash or transfer euro through the SEPA – your call.
IMPORTANT: by Sept 30, you have to show that you’ve exchanged at least 2000 euros worth of ANY crypto TRASTRA supports. Please leave us your email; we’ll show you how but it’s super easy. In the end, you get a chance to win 200 USDT.
Here’s what you do:
1. Leave your email in the form on our blog. This is your competition entry record. This way, we know you’re in:
2. Exchange any crypto into euros from Aug 1 to Aug 30 or buy any crypto using your IBAN or any other means of buying crypto n TRASTRA. The total amount of all exchanges/transactions must exceed the equivalent of 2,000 EUR in any cryptocurrency.
In early September, we will select one lucky person who will win 200 USDT.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in our Telegram community!
Terms & Conditions
1. All TRASTRA users must have their accounts verified to be eligible for rewards. Please register here if you do not have a TRASTRA account yet.
2. Participant stats will be updated on Oct 1, 2022, at 0:00 AM (UTC), and the prize will be sent to the TRASTRA USDT wallet to the winner before October 30, 2022, in USDT.
3. Sub-accounts will not be considered as individual participants.
4. Only completed approved transactions made before September 30 at 23:59 PM (UTC) will be counted.
5. Users must click the “Join Activity” button and leave their email on this page to participate in the contest successfully. The contest’s duration is from Sept 1 to Sept 30. Submissions received after specified dates are not going to be considered.
6. The winner will be notified of the victory to the specified email and will receive a reward automatically if their TRASTRA USDT wallet is activated.
7. TRASTRA reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegal bulk registration accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
8. TRASTRA reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to canceling, extending, terminating, or suspending this promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any action to be done, and these amendments shall bind all participants.
Cryptocurrency trading is a precarious endeavor with the Risk Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risk and price volatility. You should only invest in products that you are familiar with and where you understand the associated risks. You should carefully consider your investment experience, financial situation, objectives, and risk tolerance and consult an independent financial adviser before making any investment. This material should not be construed as financial advice. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The value of your investment can go down and up, and you may not get back the amount you invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions. TRASTRA is not liable for any losses you may incur. For more information, please refer to our support team at [email protected].